Spring into Culture this Easter
Spring into Culture this Easter holiday at Tudor House & Garden, SeaCity Museum and Southampton City Art Gallery. There’s plenty to see and do for the whole family from new exhibitions, family walking tours, all day culture club, messy activities and creative classes for young minds! Keep the children busy with our fun family workshops or a trip to one of the museums or the gallery. Find out more here or see our top 5 picks for the Easter break below:
1. LEGO event at SeaCity Museum for Titanic 110 | Sunday 10 April | SeaCity Museum - Fun for all the family with Titanic activities, LEGO speed build competitions, open build play area, rare and discontinued LEGO sets to buy and more. Find out more here.
2. Kids’ Culture Club - Terrific Titanic! (Ages 6 to 12 years)| Tuesday 12 April | SeaCity Museum - Explore the fascinating story of Titanic, make a lucky talisman, design a luxury cruise ship and more in this full day of creative fun and discovery for children aged 6 to 12 years. Find out more here
3. Easter bunny wire sculptures | Wednesday 13 and Wednesday 20 April | Southampton City Art Gallery - Create your very own funny bunny sculpture with springy legs ready for Easter. Find out more here.
4. Family Walking Tour: Walking the Titanic | Sunday 10 April | From Tudor House and Garden - Walk the sites and places of Southampton’s Titanic story in this family-friendly walking tour. Find out more here.
5. Julian Perry: There Rolls The Deep art exhibition | Free to visit | Open until 4 June | Southampton City Art Gallery - Fascinating artworks by Julian Perry on local coastal erosion issues due to climate change. Find out more here.
Find all our Easter activities on the WeGotTickets